Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.10.10 page 4

September 10th page 4

This day my family & I went to Memphis to dinner @ Olive Garden (my fav) and my husband & children always eat the Ande's mints. I don't :( so I saved them to put on my art journal page for today. I also got to go shopping by MYSELF without KIDS...oh, there is a God, to this great little local scrapbook store call Eclectica. The texture, folded paper, that you see in the background is actually my receipt from my purchase which was 20% off of each non-sale item in the store because it is my bday month, how cool is that - thank you Eclectica! The image of the woman is Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante.
This paper is absolutely beautiful!!! Had to have it! Bought 2 8x8 packs by the way! Also got Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pads to match my new paper!!! The skull and cross bones is a EK Success punch that I got on sale and I punched it in vellum and used the Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze Waterfall representing a heart on my art journal page. On the image of the woman, I cut out a heart from the ande's mint paper from OG and stapled (see!) it to the page. Can you find the sheet music? The image in the middle was created by masking and the hand written words are "you are still here." You may see this pop up alot too. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment