Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.9.10 page 3

September 9th page 3

The vein that you will find that will run concurrent in all of my journal pages is a piece of sheet music, masking tape and probably staples. Look for them, it's like a Where's Waldo...lol

The picture on this journal page is a very patient grasshopper that was right outside my back door on our grill. It took me several shots to get my camera to cooperate (for some unknown reason) to get this shot, but alas, how cute is he? The reflection of him in the grill and the contrast, love it!

And the CKW, well first those are my initals, but this is a tag off of a shirt (aren't tags itchy) that my mother let me borrow and I had actually worn it this day and taken the tag out and thought it was fitting to put it on my page.

The handwritten message on this page is "Sometimes, the recipe calls for a little boy shorts." Story...my husband and I were looking at the latest Fredricks of Hollywood catalog that we had received in the mail and was discussing the current sales. Some of their panties are called "boy shorts..." I'll let you use your imagination...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment