Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pink Art Journal Cover


This is my current Art Journal. This is a rescued book. The cover is gesso'd with a little bit of red acrylic paint making it pink. I found that using too much acrylic paint tends to make your pages stick together and my last altered book I had to make page protectors for most of my pages so they didn't stick together - live and learn. My 5 year old is into Sonic the Hedgehog right now and if you know anything about Sonic, you know that Amy is the pink girl Hedgehog. We play "Sonic" alot and I, of course, being the only girl in the house, well, I get to be "Amy." Big shock there, right. So in the spirit of Sonic the Hedgehog, my son decided that my art journal cover needed a title so he wrote "Amys book PS Mommy." His M's look stangely like hearts. Have to admit, super sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment