Sunday, September 12, 2010

forty.

This month I turned FORTY, that's right FORTY & although I realize it's only a number, it's 40. Things seem different, if that is at all possible, that somehow, when I woke up the morning I turned 40, no longer in my 30's, things were, yes, believe it or not different. So I was inspired...by Erin Kenepp and her 365 days of being 30. I decided that I could do this but for being 40. I have created 4 pages so far, my bday was the 7th, and I am finding that this, rather than helping me cope with being 40, and let's face it, when you turn 40, joking aside, you need a moment to COPE....it has turned into a visual diary of my life. I am using things that I collected that day that represent what happened to me on that day. So, this journey, I will share. I am learning, about myself, about my art, about my life. It's all very intersting in a small town art kinda way!! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment